The New Leaf Journal went live on April 27, 2020. We remain a work in progress as we begin our second full year online, but the future looks bright. I published a comprehensive history of The New Leaf Journal last year to mark our first birthday. I struggled to come up with a birthday idea this year, so I instead published a new Justin and Justina dialogue about an eraser birthday from Justin’s past. That dialogue was set in our own Emu Café – and it is as good a time as any to refer you to my personal favorite New Leaf Journal article. Because we are on the subject of birthdays, I refer you to some older birthday content:
- George Washington birthday poem
- U.S. President birthday facts
- Justina’s guinea pig birthday “present” to Justin
- Re-printing The Christmas Rose
- My review and analysis of Shooting Star Hill (play it for yourself before reading the analysis half)
Solid birthday content. But we may need more birthday content. I’ll work on that project for our second year.